At Market Place Mortgage Corp., we strongly believe in protecting the confidentiality and security of the information we collect about you as a customer, potential customer or former customer. We have adopted the following policies and procedures to safeguard the personal information about you in our possession.
– We do not sell or rent customer information.
– We share customer information with certain employees and with companies providing services on our behalf in order to service your needs.
– Our policy is to require all employees and companies providing services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential.
We have adopted policies and procedures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
– We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include among other things, procedures for controlling access to customer files, secure destruction of documents with personal information about the clients, and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords, firewalls, plus virus detection software.
– We continue to assess new technology as it becomes available and to upgrade our physical and electronic security systems as appropriate.
– Our policy is to permit employees to access your personal information only if they have a business purpose for using such information, such as administering, providing or developing our products or services.
– Our policy, which governs the conduct of all of our employees, requires all employees to safeguard personal information about the consumers and customers we serve or have served in the past.
– We collect information about you to help us serve your financial needs, to provide you with quality products and services and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We consider all information about you in our possession to be personal information, even if you cease to be a customer. The personal information we collect about you may include among other things:
– Identifying information, such as your name, age, address, phone number and social security number.
– Employment information
– Financial information such as your income, assets and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance and business.
Typically, we collect this information on applications and other forms you complete, through conversations you may have with our loan professionals and our other representatives. We may also collect information from a wide range of other sources in order to process and/or underwrite your loan. These sources may include among others, employers, attorneys, banks, title insurers, insurance companies and credit reporting agencies.-
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. We may combine all of information we collect about you from these various sources.
-Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address or phone number. We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Site (e.g., contents of messages you send to us through our Site, reviews, as well as other information (e.g., user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our Site, and we cannot prevent such Content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
-We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect demographics information from public sources and from third-party data and analytics companies. Information we collect automatically through your use of our Site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you visit after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and information about any mortgage application submission on our site.
To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing communications from Market Place Mortgage. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (e.g., using Google Customer Match or Facebook Ads). We do research and analitycs to analyze how customers use our Site, services and products; to analyze how customers interact with marketing or other communications we send to them; and for other research, analytical and statistical purposes. This research may include creating profiles to help us analyze or predict your personal preferences or interests for marketing purposes.
-We share personal information about you, as required or permitted by law, with third parties, such as service providers who assist us in the day to day operations of our company in the administration, processing, servicing and sale of your loan. These third parties include among others, title companies, appraisers, insurance companies, underwriting services, processing services, printing companies, software providers, marketing services and purchasers of loans.
-Our policy is to require third party service providers to enter into confidentiality agreements with us, prohibiting them from using any personal information they obtain for any other purpose other than those for which they were retained or as required by law.
-We may also disclose information about you, when necessary or required, in legal and arbitration proceedings and to government agencies.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or advertisements to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites. Please note that even if you opt out, you may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
The service providers we use for online advertising may change. Here are the opt outs links for some of the advertising service providers we use as of the “Last Modified” date of our Policy:
Google Ads Opt Out
California Do Not Track Disclosure
Currently, we do not support Do Not Track or “DNT.” DNT is a preference you set in your web browser to tell visited websites you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT through the preferences or settings of your web browser.